Sunday, June 27, 2010

A carnival for Jack

A few days ago, my almost 8 year old daughter overheard me talking to Sally about Jack's upcoming surgery. When I got off the phone, my daughter asked me what I was talking about on the phone. I told her about Jack's surgery and also explained how these things cost a lot of money. Then she said, "Well let 's raise some money for them!" and her idea..."let's have a carnival!" And that is exactly what we are going to do!

Now, we need your help. We are going to have this carnival on Saturday, July 10th. We don't have a location yet and are hoping to have it in the afternoon/evening. If you know of a place or if you have a property that you can offer, let me know asap! We are working on a few options. My daughter has come up with her carnival "booths" and game ideas, but we don't have all the supplies. Here are a list of things that we will need to make this happen.


about 10-15 tables
folding chairs
5 old pillow cases
dunk tank or bounce house
helium tank
1 or 2 kids fishing poles
bean bags
any carnival type game/supplies
megaphone or small sound system


We are also planning a raffle and would love for people to donate items...anything from gift cards to restaurants, movie tickets, events, products, anything you'd like!

The day of we are going to need volunteer to work at each booth. More to come on that!

If you would like to donate your time, supplies, or just want to get involved, please send me an email at amberzaccagni@gmail.com

This will be such a fun time to love on the Petersons while raising them some FUNds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment